Road weight control system
Road weight control system for high-speed weighing
WIM (Weigh-In-Motion) is designed specifically to control congestion on highways. The development of such a system was prompted by the need for control without stopping the car. Given the heavy congestion of roads and the acute problem of traffic jams, the introduction of high-speed weighing is a significant contribution to solving traffic problems.I need an offer or more info
- - axle and axial group loads;
- - total weight of the car;
- - car speed;
- - passage time;
- - vehicle image;
- - registration license plates (number recognition function).
- - The system can operate in automatic mode, can be integrated into a system consisting of sensors, CCTV cameras and a computer.
- - Mortise design, measuring modules are built directly into the road surface;
- - The simplicity and reliability of the sensors, combined with the low cost, makes the scales available for installation on regional roads.
Weighing takes place in motion, which allows you to detect violators without stopping the flow of vehicles.
- - Interactive board.
- - Vehicle recognition.
- - Output of information about the prohibition of movement due to exceeding the temperature.
- - Notification of the need to comply with the declared speed sign.
- - Announcements of road accidents.
- - Warning of changing road or weather conditions.
- - Vehicle recognition by type.
- - License plate recognition.
The low-speed weighing system in combination with automatic toll stations serves both for collecting toll and for detecting overloaded vehicles.
Interested in this solution? Please, contact us
- Contact us, please
- Phone, WhatsApp: +38(044)599 30 03
- Email: email@example.com